Construction of a Dromenon
boots online viagra
subaction showcomments viagra smile online
buying viagra in malaysia
warning buy viagra now
viagra uk next day delivery
to buy viagra how
wholesale generic viagra
cialis discount coupon
where to order cialis in mexico
discount cialis canada
buy viagra professional
generic viagra austrailia
generic viagra for women
lowest generic generic cialis pills
purchase viagra soft tabs
viagra to buy cheap
generic viagra in india
find viagra online
generic viagra without visa
maximum dosage of viagra
rockbottom viagra prices
taking viagra without prescription
generic viagra lowest prices
over the counter viagra
viagra pills online
viagra pill comparisons
viagra buy general
buy viagra pill online
viagra rogain online sales
mnner potenzmittel viagra cialis online
viagra pfizer lower price
generic viagra faq
walmart generic viagra
buy keyword qoclick com viagra
viagra dosage best taken when
To construct a Labyrinth [Dromenon] you will need:
...friends to help lay the path [12 would be nice. At least one
other is helpful.]
...a good size piece of land which agrees to be of service
...some sage or copal or such to honor and prepare the land
...string [two lengths of about 101 feet]
...a ruler [The Egyptians used to tie 3 + 4 + 5 = 12 equidistant knots.]
...snow, lime, colored fertilizer, or baseball diamond chalk to mark
...several pictures of the dromenon for friends to use in the marking.
- Decide on the diameter of your Dromenon [AB; CD]. The one we use
in this adventure was 100 feet.
- Obtain two lengths of twine / string a little longer (by a foot
or so) than the diameter you have chosen. ·
- Divide one of those strings in half (50+ feet), and tie a knot or
small loop big enough to hold a finger. This loop is your center knot
to be used at the pivot point.
- From here on you will only knot one radius. [note the green line
with red dots] The other radius will not be knotted but used, so do not
cut it off.
- Next decide on the diameter of you center circle. Our center was
about 12 feet diameter - that is 6 feet center circle radius. ·
- From the loop you have tied [your pivot point], measure the
length of the center radius [6 feet] and tie a second knot or loop.
This becomes the first of the concentric circle markers.
- You will need eleven more markers for the other concentric
- You had 50 foot radius, used 6 feet and so have 44+ feet left.You
need 11 more knots. Tie a knot or loop every four feet until the end of
the length of string. ·
- You now have a center loop, six feet free and then a knot,
followed by eleven knots at four foot intervals.
COUNT YOUR KNOTS SEVERAL TIMES!
- Hold the full string [diameter length] across the space to be
used (A - B).
- Place another diameter length string at right angles across the
first string to points (C - D).
- Mark these four points on the outside of the circle. These will
be your cardinal points. (I have walked Dromenon's which opened from
each of the directions. I prefer to enter from the east, the place of
the rising sun. Each adventure has its own wonder, so try them all.)
- The place where the string crosses is the center of your
dromenon. Mark it.
- With friends, holding the knots, have one hold and turn about the
pivot point and the rest walk the concentric circles, marking either
snow with foot steps, or the grass or concrete with lime or chalk,
[fertilizer has been suggested but not tried]. ·
- Once the circles and the directions are marked, start at your
point of entry using the Dromenon image to allocate the turns.
- [We have recently marked the turns by giving similar pictures of
the dromenon to four helpers, agreeing on which was the path and which
the ridge, then having them mark the turns at each of the cardinal
directions. I make a point of this because we designed one large
dromenon in which the helpers interpreted the pictures differently, and
we had some confusion to repair. So take the time to agree on which is
the walking path in the pictures and on your labyrinth.]
- After construction, make certain you walk the entire path either
in or out.
- I have generally invoked the powers that be, and set some
intention for each particular one.
- Have fun exploring. Let us know how it goes.
contents ©1996 all rights reserved.