Dreamweaving The Nightingale Renewal Center

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]

Posted by Diana Nightingale on January 09, 19100 at 09:48:42:

Dear Friends,
For months I have been inspired by the diverse messages you've shared with those of us on the e-mail list. I met Penny a couple of years ago and shared with her, an instant spiritual sisterhood. Although I presently live in Florida, the magic of e-mail not only connects us daily, but connects us to other's of a like mind and spirit whom we've never met.
At last, the dream that I have been mentally weaving for many years needs to become reality - I have, at last, grown into readiness to make it a reality.
Many of you will remember my late husband, Earl Nightingale and perhaps I have met some of you on one of my book tours or at some venue across the US. It's been ten years since he passed and I am now ready to lay the ground work for the Nightingale Renewal Center which is ready to come into existence at the turn of this millennium of all possibilities. We have gathered the dream fibers together; however, we are missing many of the strandspieces; With your help, will spin it with our energy and will watch it take form in Sedona, AZ., where I will be making my home. As with many of our dreams, we need assistance in making the Center all that it may be for those who make the pilgrimage to us and with us. If you hold a piece of this dream - please contact me.
Peace and love,
Diana Nightingale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]