Re: Calling all Pax Centurion "weavers" around the world!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]

Posted by Jan Styles of Lancaster, NH (209.245.111.177) on May 23, 2001 at 04:38:04:

In Reply to: Re: Calling all Pax Centurion "weavers" around the world! posted by Penny on May 29, 1999 at 17:54:42:

Hello Peggy, I am a Brownie Girl Scout Leader of the Swift Water Council here in lancaster , NH. I was looking for something to read about Memorial Day to my Troop 50 and came apon your wonderful accout of your memory of Family History. I want to thank you for sharing such a story w/ all whom have happeded to come across it. It's so nice to hear about family values these days, don't hear much of that any more.
You are correct in saying that WE as a Country, need to spend time thinking about our children's futures. We need to bring Peace and Love into our every day lives, for all human beings...and not see a color to skin ! We need to teach our children of this world to respect, share, and honor all whom reside in this world.
I hope w/ your story I can start that w/ my troop !
Thank You for your input about the Civil War !! And, Good Luch on your journey ! Sincerely,
Jan Styles

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]