Re: Volunteering in Australia!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]

Posted by penny (64.12.101.183) on July 21, 2001 at 16:29:04:

In Reply to: Re: Volunteering in Australia! posted by Dhruv Khanna on July 20, 2001 at 08:48:05:

July 21, 2001

Thank you for visiting my website and for asking about any other of my projects! As such please visit my entire website at http://www.ashlandweb.com/millennium.weave/index.html
where you will find 10 pages of information about
Weaving The Dream!, as well as my art biography (to 1999 as well as significant history related to my painting titled Peace for our Children,
presented to (then) President Mikhail Gorbachev in the Kremlin at an American-USSR Youth Summit in March of 1989. That work as limited editions,
posters and notecards is now on every continent of the world, including the American and Russian bases at Antarctica!

In addition to the 26 or more Weaves of Weaving The Dream! (in USA, China, Australia, England, and Russia) my work as An Artist-for-Peace-and-Transformation also includes Exhibitions of my Photographic Essay of many countries of the world (USA, Europe, India, Egypt, Indonesia, Australia, China (1995 and 2000), USSR 1987 and Russia 1999 plus a 1987-2001 Body of Work consisting of large acrylics on canvas, drawings as well as laser prints and notecards of Humanity as we have been in the process of becoming Global Citizens....
and more....
My background also includes having been a Life credentialed Elementary School teacher as well as writer and teacher of my own Art Curriculum for children (grades 1-5) and at art workshops for adults (no art background necessary). I like to think that it is possible for us to learn to look, and to see, with eyes that love this world!

Peace (pax)
Penny McManigal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Weaving the Dream! ]